Terms & Services
This MyKFL Independent Distributor(s) Agreement shall be deemed to be effective and valid from the date of confirmation of a Parson as an Independent Distributor of MyKFL Private Limited.
By successfully executing the Form, You hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this MyKFL and give Your irrevocable consent to the process of selling the products of MyKFL in the manner specified herein, and any appropriate changes that may be made to the terms and conditions of this Agreement by MyKFL, including due to any legal or regulatory requirement, business emergencies, instructions from any judicial body or due to any calamity beyond the control of MyKFL, Its affiliates and associates or for any other reason.
For the resolutions of this Agreement, the term "You" and wherever the context so requires "Your" shall mean any natural or legal person who is an Independent Distributor· The term Person includes any resident individual, sole proprietorship, organization, corporation, company, partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, joint venture or any other resident entity or organization. It is herein clarified that this Agreement shall stand automatically terminated In the event of termination of the partnership deed of an Independent Distributor, if such Independent Distributor Is registered as a partnership firm with MyKFL.
You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Agreement at all times. By executing the Form, You have also agreed and accepted to be bound by the terms and conditions Incorporated In this “Agreement”. If you do not wish to adhere to the terms and conditions herein, please do not execute the Form or forthwith terminate this Agreement In accordance with Clause 11. It is clarified that the Independent Distributors shall exclusively market, sell and distribute only the Products available in www.MyKFL.com, using the company name and business process.
- Subject to this Agreement, MyKFL hereby appoints the Independent Distributor and the Independent Distributor hereby accepts its appointment. On a principal-to-principal, non-exclusive basis to use, promote and resell the Products.
- Upon executing the Form, You agree to registering on the www.MyKFL.com with a unique distributor ID and password. You agree that you shall not be entitled to register with more than one Account on the Website for any reason whatsoever without company consent. In the event MyKFL has reason to believe that you or any Person on behalf of you activated more than one Account without company consent, this Agreement shall deemed to be terminated. In the event this Agreement is terminated for any reason whatsoever, the Independent Distributor shall not be eligible to apply for a position as an Independent Distributor, for a period of 6 (Six) months from the date of termination or for such a period decided by MyKFL.
- Within 15 (Fifteen) days from the day of executing this Form, You agree to submit the physical copies of the following documents to MyKFL at its any of the registered offices. In the event MyKFL does not receive the Registration Documents within the aforesaid 14 (Fourteen) days period, the Form shall be deemed to be terminated and Your Account shall automatically stand terminated, without any further liability on MyKFL. Further, MyKFL may reject the Form, In whole or part for any reason, at its option, Including but not limited to the Form containing Incomplete, inaccurate, false or misleading information. Any alteration or modification of the Form wilt be subject to rejection. For the avoidance of doubt, this Agreement shaII be effective end valid from the date of acceptance of the Form by MyKFL submitted by You along with: (a) Duly completed version of the Form; (b) Photograph; (c) A self-attested PAN card copy; (d) A self-attested cancelled blank cheque, as of the date of execution of the Form; and (e) A self-attested copy of the address proof.
- The Independent Distributor(s) hereby confirms that he/she has entered into this Agreement as an independent contractor. Nothing in the Agreement shall establish an employment relationship, or any other labor relationship between the independent Distributor(s) and MyKFL. This is not an exclusive arrangement from MyKFL and MyKFL reserves the right to enter an arrangement similar to the arrangement expected under this Agreement with other Persons, at its discretion.
- VERIFICATION: You hereby irrevocably grant a right to MyKFL to conduct document verification and a background verification on you and your business activities if required.
- TERMINATION: Breach of this Agreement will lead to Termination of the Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Account of the Independent Distributor shall be de-activated automatically and He/she/it shall return, within a period of 2 (Two) days from the date of termination, the marketing material, confidential information of MyKFL, Including any copies thereof, and shaII immediately stop using the trademarks, trade names. Brand names, service marks or logos of MyKFL for the promotion and sale of the Products. Upon termination of this Agreement, in the event that You have not Paid any sum or sums which are due and payable to MyKFL, either in the capacity of the Independent Distributor or other Wise, MyKFL shall have the right at its sole discretion to reduce Your indebtedness by setting off against each indebtedness any sums due and payable to You by MyKFL or any of its affiliates. Either of the parties to this Agreement may terminate the Form and this Agreement, without cause, by giving the other Party a written notice.
- PAYMENTS: All payments as applicable must be made by online transaction or by bank deposit to company Bank accounts. MyKFL has not authorized any representatives or leaders to collect cash from any individual for product purchase. The pay-outs to the Independent Distributor(s) shall be as per the "MyKFL Business Plan". Any incentive indicated as payable/paid to the Independent Distributor by MyKFL under the Business Plan Is inclusive of all Service tax and other taxes/levies on the transaction, the independent Distributor must make requisite arrangements to pay all applicable taxes. MyKFL shall be entitled to deduct tax deducted at source, at applicable rates from time to time.
- MyKFL shall not be responsible for the conduct of the Independent Distributor for any reason whatsoever.
- REFUND POLICY: If the delivered product is found defective while delivered the customer should immediately contact the customer care and report the issue and arrange to send back the product for replacement of the product. Once the product is found unsatisfactory customer can send back for refund within 30 days from the receipt of the product. (Dress Materials and other related items should be inspected before removing its tags or making any alteration to smoothen the refund policy and procedures. consumable products payback will be based on the balance quantity available while submitting for refund. Refund will be done only after product received in the company office and after inspection)
I also read and accept the terms and condition of company